Thursday 5 May 2011

Shopping - one for the guys

After the last post and its unpleasantries, onto less loo-orientated matters.

This post if mostly for the guys, or specifically for those who live in a small town like mine and so therefore stores may not have upgraded to be fully accessible.

Today I went shopping for my Dad's birthday present, and I think I can safely say it was even more stressful than shopping for myself. Quite a few of the stores had the menswear on the first floor, the problem being that all the smaller stores of major retailers did not have lifts up to these floors. The shop assistants were helpful, in that they went up for me and bought down items for me to see, but that is not the point.

What the hell do you guys do?? Yes they can bring the clothes down for you, but what about trying them on? Hell, I wasn't even trying them on, and after a while if I went into a store where the menswear was upstairs I just went straight back out. Having to wait and rely on people to bring me the clothes, and not being able to browse in my own time really bugged me, so Gawd knows what it must be like for you guys who have to do it all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm a follower of your blog, and I enjoy reading it that much I've given you an award! Visit my blog at http://comeon-letsroll.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogging-community.html to collect it :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete